We invite to you to worship with us!
Children are always welcome in our worship services. Parents are welcome to use our staffed Nursery provided for younger children during worship on Sunday morning.
Saturdays @ 5:00 pm - Joy! Service
The JOYSONG! worship team of instrumentalists and vocalists leads worship at the JOY! services in an upbeat "blended worship" mix of contemporary and traditional music. No daycare provided.
- Music is taken from With One Voice, Worship and Praise, Lutheran Book of Worship, and Lutheran Service Book hymnals.
- Communion is celebrated on the last Saturday of the month.
- This service is great for families with children and people new to Christianity and church attendance. Dress is informal, and light refreshments are served after the service.
Sundays @ 8:00 am and 10:45 am (combined 9:30am service in July/August 2012)
Our Sunday morning services engage worshipers with traditional Lutheran liturgy and hymnody. The Adult Choir, Early Service Choir, Choristers, Bells Angels Handbell Choir, and Twelve Bells for Worship enrich our worship with music throughout the year. Daycare provided.
- Holy Communion - Settings I and II, Service of the Word (from Lutheran Book of Worship and Lutheran Service Book), and Setting 5 (from With One Voice) are used most frequently.
- Communion is offered every Sunday, alternating between early and late services.
- Our pastors wear clerical vestments, and lay ssistants, acolytes, and crucifers serve in leading the service.
Annual Special Services
Advent - Midweek services
- 12:00 pm - Service of Word and Prayer
- 6:00 pm - ADVENTures (a 20-minute devotion for small children and their families)
- 6:30 pm - Potluck meal
- 7:30 pm - Advent worship
- 5:00 pm - Service geared toward families with young children
- 7:30 pm - Candlelight service with Holy Communion
- 10:00 pm - Candlelight service with Holy Communion
- 10:00 am - Worship with Holy Communion
New Year's Eve
- 5:00 pm - Worship with Holy Communion
- 12:00 - Service with Holy Communion and imposition of ashes
- 7:30 - Service with Holy Communion and imposition of ashes
Lent - Midweek services
- 6:15 pm - Devotions for families with younger children
- 7:30 pm - Lenten worship
- 7:30 pm - Solemn service with Holy Communion and stripping of the altar
- 12:00 pm - Service of readings, stations of the cross
- 7:30 pm - Good Friday evening service - e.g., Cantata or Tenebrae service (Service of Darkness)
Great Vigil of Easter (Holy Saturday)
- 7:30 pm - Service of hymns, readings, Holy Communion
- 8:00 am - Festival worship with Holy Communion
- 10:45 am - Festival worship with Holy Communion
Eve of the National Day of Thanksgiving
- 7:30 pm - Service of thanksgiving