Onsite Worship and Phase 2 Reopening
- Onsite Worship Service with Holy Communion takes place on Sunday mornings at 9:30. Advanced registration is required. Please RSVP here for Sunday In Person Worship. The In Person Service will also be broadcast to both our St. John's Facebook Page and our YouTube Page. Printable PDF bulletins are available here for use in worship.
- Holy Communion is available at St. John's at Noon on Wednesdays with attendance limited to allow for social distancing. RSVP here via SignUp.
- Prayer Requests – St. John’s website has a portal to receive prayer requests. Go to https://sjlc.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/67/responses/new, and type in your request. This will go directly to St. John’s Prayer Team where your prayer will be lifted up to our Father in heaven.
- Financial Contributions – This may be a time of financial uncertainty for some experiencing disruptions in employment. If you have a need, please know that St. John’s has a Helping Hands Fund to assist members. Pastor Meehan can assist you with your request. Thank you, members and friends of St. John’s, for your faithful contributions to ministry and mission. Offerings may be sent to church via mail or by electronic contribution available through our website at https://sjlc.ccbchurch.com/goto/giving. If you’d like to consider ongoing electronic contributions, please contact Terri Robbins, St. John’s Financial Administrator (email@example.com), or Angie Stiens, St. John’s Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Joining Jesus on His Mission – In the midst of the coronavirus, please be on the lookout for how you can be of help and service to your neighbor. We don’t want anyone to put themselves at risk, but if there is an opportunity to render aid and assistance in Jesus’ Name to someone in need, that would be a huge blessing, especially now.
May the Lord Jesus Christ bestow every good thing from His hand upon our communities, our nation, and our world.
For more information, please consult the following resources:
Phase 2 Reopening
St. John’s has moved to our Phase 2 Reopening to support indoor small group gatherings, meetings, and special events on the church campus. For such gatherings, group leaders and participants must follow our “Indoor Small Group Meetings, Gatherings or Special Events Guidelines and Requirements (COVID-19)” and complete the “Room & Space Request Form (COVID-19)” found on CCB. These guidelines and requirements must be followed to protect our staff, volunteers, and attendees as we further reopen our facility and campus.
We continue to encourage use of online meetings utilizing and reserving our Zoom accounts. When in-person meetings need to occur inside the church building, please keep the gathering, meeting, or special event as short as possible, limit the number of people in attendance, wear masks, and use physical distancing practices.
Rooms and space inside the facility are available Monday through Friday starting at 9:00 a.m. Events must be concluded by 8:30 p.m. so our contracted cleaning crew has time to thoroughly clean the facility. Saturday events will be considered on a case-by-case basis to ensure the church facility is ready for Sunday worship services.
We entrust all will adhere to these guidelines during times when the Church Office is closed.
Access the St. John’s Room Request Form by clicking this link.
If you do not have access to CCB, please contact the Church Office to obtain a fillable form that can be completed. If your request is approved, the Reopening Response Team will notify the Office Administrator to reserve and schedule the small group gathering, meeting, or special event on the church calendar.