The Reopening Response Team of St. John’s has been hard at work on a phased plan for reopening our campus. The primary objective for reopening is to minimize the risk for our onsite worship service attendees while maximizing the level of comfort as we worship together at St. John's. On September 1, we moved to Phase 2 of our reopening plan. For more details on our Phased Reopening please click here.
Fall Worship Schedule
St. John's currently offers in-person worship service with Holy Communion at 9:30 am on Sunday mornings. The service is live-cast to our SJLC Facebook Page and our YouTube Channel. The following stipulations are in place for the in-person 9:30AM worship service:
- Advance registration for capacity limitations and contact tracing: Visit our main calendar, then select the onsite Sunday service for which you wish to register. Click here to register. If you do not have access to CCB, please contact the Church Office (703-971-2210).
- Outdoor check-in station will be set up outside the main entrance doors
- Face masks required (ages two and above)
- Prelude and postlude instrumental music, but no singing
- A video walk through of the in-person service can be found here.
- Bulletins for the worship service can be found here.
Fall Education Schedule
A new year of learning for all ages! Because of limitations placed on us by COVID-19, we offer fall learning virtually. Below are our virtual education offerings. We have something for everyone!
- Sunday Morning Adult Classes via Zoom! Click here to see descriptions and registration.
- We continue with our Tuesdays @ 2 Facebook Live Bible study on the Book of Acts. You can access this interactive Bible study via our Facebook Page.
- Our bi-weekly Wednesday Morning Study via Zoom is underway. More information can be found here.
- Sunday Morning Children's Ministry (preschool - grade 6) is via Zoom from 9:00 -9:20 am each Sunday.
- Our Teen Ministry (grades 7-12) is via Zoom at 11:00 am each Sunday.
Please click here for more information on St. John's response to COVID-19.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Church Office (email@example.com or
Families with children may direct questions to the Church Office (firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-971-2210) or contact Rachel Dancy (email@example.com).