We invite to you to worship with us!
Children are always welcome in our worship services. Parents are welcome to use our staffed Nursery provided for younger children during worship on Sunday morning.
Saturdays @ 5:00 pm - JOY! Service
The JOY!song worship team of instrumentalists and vocalists leads this worship in an upbeat "blended worship" mix of contemporary and traditional music. No childcare available.
- Music is taken from With One Voice, Worship and Praise, Lutheran Book of Worship, and Lutheran Service Book hymnals.
- Communion is celebrated on Saturdays before the second, fourth, and fifth Sundays of the month.
- This service is great for families with children and people new to Christianity and church attendance. Dress is informal, and light refreshments are served after the service.
Sundays @ 8:00 am and 10:45 am (or combined 9:30 am service in July & August)
Our Sunday morning services engage worshipers with traditional Lutheran liturgy and hymnody. The Adult Choir, Early Service Choir, Bells Angels Handbell Choir, and Twelve Bells for Worship enrich our worship with music throughout the year. (Staffed nursery available for children age 4 and younger.)
- Holy Communion - Settings I and II, Service of the Word (from Lutheran Service Book), and Setting 5 (from With One Voice) are used most frequently.
- Communion is offered every Sunday, alternating between early (second and fourth Sundays) and late (first and third Sundays) services, or at all services on the fifth Sunday of the month, and on festival weekends.
- Our pastors wear clerical vestments, and lay assistants, acolytes, and crucifers serve in leading the service.
Annual Special Services
- 5:00 pm - Service designed for families with young children
- 7:30 pm - Candlelight service with Holy Communion
- 10:00 pm - Candlelight service with Holy Communion
- 10:00 am - Worship with Holy Communion
New Year's Eve
- 5:00 pm - Worship with Holy Communion
- 12:00 pm - Service with Holy Communion and imposition of ashes
- 7:30 pm - Service with Holy Communion and imposition of ashes
- 7:30 pm - Lenten worship
- 7:30 pm - Solemn service with Holy Communion and stripping of the altar
- 12:00 pm - Service of readings, stations of the cross
- 7:30 pm - Good Friday evening service - e.g., Cantata or Tenebrae service (Service of Darkness)
Great Vigil of Easter (Holy Saturday)
- 7:30 pm - Service of hymns, readings, Holy Communion
- 8:00 am - Festival worship with Holy Communion
- 10:45 am - Festival worship with Holy Communion
Eve of the National Day of Thanksgiving
- 7:30 pm - Service of praise and thanksgiving