St. John's is an active congregation with many groups for you to join to enjoy the gift of companionship of others:
- Craft/Creative Fellowship - meets Thursday nights at 7 pm. All skills levels welcome--hands needed to paint, cut fabric, stuff with fiberfill, sew, quilt, cross-stitch, bake, and more. We welcome any and all home crafters to participate! 2018 Craft Fair set for November 10.
- Men's Ministry
- Scrapbooking - third Saturday of each month, in the fellowship hall, at 9 am
- Senior Connec+ - encompasses many activies, including mid-week Bible study, wellness sessions, a monthly Once Upon a Time sharing group on the third Thursday of the month, and more. Betty Nass coordinates.
- Small Groups
- Softball - St. John's fields one men's team and one co-ed team
- Youth Group
Annual Fellowship Events
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper held the Tuesday evening before Lent begins.
- Advent and Lent Potluck dinners on selected Wednesday nights after a child-focused family devotion time and before our worship service.
- "A Fair to Remember," our annual craft fair, is held Saturday of Veterans Day weekend. In 2018, the fair will be Nov 10 from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Servant Saturday, a November morning of yard work for our shut-in congregants and friends.
- Women's Christmas Dinner in St. John's Fellowship Hall. An evening of food, Christmas music and devotion, and fellowship held the first Friday night in December; all St. John's women and their friends are invited.
- Christmas Caroling, a Sunday in December in late afternoon. Photos on Facebook.