St. John’s Lutheran Early Childhood Education Center
“Connecting children, staff, and families with Jesus through Christ-centered education”
Our core values:
- We offer a warm, nurturing, Christian environment, where each person is loved as a unique gift of God.
- We foster a love of learning through developmentally appropriate activities.
- We enable children to explore and expand their environment through developmentally appropriate practices.
- We maintain a safe and nurturing environment.
- We intentionally build and foster relationships among the congregation, families, and staff.
- We utilize a research-based curriculum that emphasizes creative play and hands on learning.
- We encourage and support continuous learning of our children, parents, and staff to reach their fullest potential.